Services / FAQs
What payment options do I have?
- We offer the following payment options:
-Instant bank transfer
How long does delivery of my order take?
- We ship our goods with DPD, the shipping time depends on the destination country
- Within Germany 1-2 working days
- EU countries 1-4 working days
- Worldwide 2-5 business days
Can I return the products and who bears the costs?
- Yes, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason. After receiving the goods, we will of course refund you the costs. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
My product has defects. What can I do?
- If you find a defect in your product, please send an email to email@example.com or call 0212/230220.
Do I have a guarantee on the products?
Can I also purchase products on site?
- Due to the current corona situation, we unfortunately do not offer this option
General questions about the knife
Does a carbon steel knife require special care?
- Unfortunately, a knife made of carbon steel is not rustproof, which makes it a little more difficult to maintain. Care for the blade after cleaning with our special care oil.
How do I ensure that my knife stays sharp for a long time?
- Our high-quality knives are sharp and stay that way for a long time. But our knives also lose some of their sharpness depending on the type and frequency of use. To counteract this effect, sharpen the blade of the knife regularly with one of our sharpening steels before or after each use. This will keep our knives sharp for a long time.
Can I wash the knife in the dishwasher?
- We recommend washing our knives by hand as the cleaning salts in a dishwasher can damage the rivets and handles.
How do I store my knife properly?
- Our knives are sharp, very sharp. Therefore, you should keep your knives safely away from children's hands. We recommend a knife block or magnetic strip for storage.
My knife doesn't cut like it used to. What can I do?
- If your knife no longer cuts like it did at first, you can sharpen it with one of our sharpening steels. To do this, pull your knife at an angle of approx. 15° from the shaft to the tip over the entire sharpening steel. Repeat this process 5-10 times alternating on each side and then rinse the blade. Your knife should now have regained its initial sharpness.
Can I have my knife sharpened by you?
- Regrinding service via Ralf?
Will my data be saved?
- Unfortunately, we have to save certain data for processing your order and possible queries. However, all data collected is subject to data protection and commercial law deletion periods, which we of course comply with.
Will my personal data be passed on to third parties?
- Personal data will not be passed on to third parties by us.